- John Davies, Soviet maps website
- The Red Atlas: How the Soviet Union Secretly Mapped the World by John Davies and Alexander J Kent.
- Ed Fielden (member no. 962) is a single-camera operator for Electronic News Gathering and filming of small events, based in Cirencester, Gloucestershire, UK.
- Joss Mullinger (member no. 1134) trades in old OS maps and the Cassini Historical OS maps at public one-day events, details on website. www.thiswaybooks.com
- Eric Sargeant (member no. 1373) manages the website of the Society of Ley Hunters
- Jerry Stampfer always has around 10,000 OS maps in stock at any one time, of which approximately half are listed for sale on his website.
- Peter Stubbs (member no. 431) lives in the English Midlands and is an active member of Charles Close Society.
- Lez Watson (member no. 438) is a retired office worker who hides behind maps.
If you are a Society member who has a website, and you would like to add it here, please contact the Editor by email.